Produksi Kelapa Sawit | Detail
Produksi Karet | Detail
Produksi Tebu | Detail
Produksi Teh | Detail
The Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility has been materialized in the form of Partnership and Environment Assistance Programs. The programs cover activities related to the Company’s core business on one hand and with non-core business activities on the othe hand. Funding for such programs is derived from part of Company’s profit, which has shown a increasing trend for the last five years. The Programs are applied through the so called ‘PTPN 7 Cares Programs’, in accordance to the Master plan of Partnership and Environment Assistance Programs made for the period of 2009 - 2013.
“PTPN 7 CARES PROGRAMS” is one way of implementing the Company’s care towards the community’s social condition, by means of seven objects of empowerment which will encourage the community’s participation for their own potential so that they can develop their sense on independence.
Fund for State-owned Enterprise Partnership with Small-scales Enterprise Programs showed an incline in line with decrease in Company’s profit, along with repayment of Partners’ loan and administrative fees. In 2009, the amount of fund supplied through the State-owned Enterprise Partnership with Small-scales Enterprise Programs reached the figure of Rp 9.40 billions with the 2009 accumulated amount of Rp 35.80 billion.
Supply of fund for small-scale enterprises was focused on small-scale.micro enterprise or micro-business which were really in a great need of fresh cash and managerial assistance. In addition to that, priority was also given to small-business in clusters, namely agricultural, crackers, and other micro-business found in traditional markets.
In 2009, State-owned Enterprise Partnership with Small-scales Enterprise Programs disbursed a loan of Rp 9,404 million; Rp 7,618.5 million for 707 medium and small-scalse business units, Rp 213.6 million for 117 micro units, and a charity of Rp 1,572.8 million. The fund was distributed to sectors of industry, services, trading, animal husbandry, ishery, agriculture, plantation and other services. In addition to assistance in the form of soft loans, partners also received assistance through training, apprenticeship, comparative study and promotion/exhibitions.
2. Company’s Care Program for Casualties of Natural Disasters. Through this program, in 20 09, a fund of Rp 81,785,125 the form of emergency responsive assistance, school supplies (books, uniforms, shoes and notebooks) for people of Way Kerap, District of Semaka, Regency of Tanggamus, who were casualties of flood and landslides.
3. Company’s Care Programs for Improvement of Education Quality. In 2009, a fund of Rp 933,889,200 was supplied, among others, for :
4. Company’s Care Program for Improvement of Community’s Health. Through this program, in 2009 a fund of Rp 1,627,510,410 was supplied, among others in the forms of :
5. Company’s Care Program for Improvement of Public Infrastructure and Facilities. Through this program, in 20 09, a fund of Rp 653,107,0 0 0 was supplied, among others, in the forms of :
6. Company’s Care Program for Improvement of praying house facilities. Through this program, in 2009, a fund of Rp 398,936,50 0 was supplied for repairs of praying houses (mosques) in line with the Safari Ramadhan Events and repairs of other praying houses (churches, Hindu temples) in order to help promote the respective people’s faith.
7. Company’s Care Program for Environment Conservation, and through this program, in 2009,and amount of Rp 579,849,000 was supplied, amoing others in the forms of :
Your IP 22.214.171.124