Produksi Kelapa Sawit | Detail
Produksi Karet | Detail
Produksi Tebu | Detail
Produksi Teh | Detail
BUMN lending Partnership Program with small businesses the PTPN VII (Persero) in 2012 amounted to Rp15.897.445.702, respectivelyRp.13.501.500.000 to 1996 the partners divided over 1,930 UKM with the partners and the value of Rp.13.3753.500.000 66 Micro Partners Group for Rp.126.000.000, while for fund development / grant of Rp.2.395.945.702. The funds are distributed to the sectors of industry, services, trade, animal husbandry, fishery, agriculture, plantations and other services.
The distribution of each fund distribution sector in 2012 asfollows:
- Industrial Sector Rp. 523.500.000,- (49 Partners)
- Trade Sector Rp. 1.839.000.000,- (211 Partners)
- Agricultural Sector Rp. 9.437.000.000,- (1.564 Partners)
- Plantation Sector Rp. 60.000.000,- (6 Partners)
- Fisheries Sector Rp. 94.500.000,- (24 Partners)
- Livestock Sector Rp. 603.000.000,- (75 Partners)
- Service Sector Rp. 549.500.000,- (64 Partners)
- Other Sector Rp. 375.000.000,- (3 Partners)
Rp.13.501.500.000,- (1.996 Partners)
In addition to assistance in the form of soft loans, the partners also receive coaching through educational programs / training, apprenticeship / mentoring and promotion / exhibition.
Activities carried out in 2012 among others, in the form of coaching education / training partner productivity improvements, Management Training, Small Business, the partners engage in promotional activities / exhibitions, program assessment / research and assisting Partners in order to increase the value of the products so as to meet the demand market.