Produksi Kelapa Sawit | Detail
Produksi Karet | Detail
Produksi Tebu | Detail
Produksi Teh | Detail
PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
All PTPN VII sugar products are marketed to meet the local necessities. In 2013, the PTPN VII sugar market share reached 3.82% of total Indonesian sugar production that reached 2,761 thousand tons. The PTPN VII market share rose up by 0.18% of prior year that reached 4.00% of Indonesian production. If compared to world production, the PTPN VII sugar market share reached 0.07% from 182,956 thousand ton of world sugar production, whereas prior year the PTPN VII market share reached 0.05%.